How To Attract Visitors To The Website?
Today, everybody has a website of their own. They may also have people to manage their websites and bring in more audiences. What about someone who has no clue about creating a website or managing it? If you are one among those, then this article is for you!
Let us learn how to attract visitors to the website from the best digital marketing blogs
When you launch your website, you spread the news to your friends and known people. There are numerous ways to attract people to visit your website. However, the foundation to build a strong audience is far beyond the one-time visits. You need to ensure that the structure, design, and content make the audience thrive to visit your website every day! This is called Website traffic and it is the essence of every website.
Why is Website Traffic Needed?
You may be building a brand or selling products or services, but the main reason for the success of the website is the number of visitors you receive and the quality of communication. A significant example could be an online store, wherein the number of products sold would be equal to more website traffic. Website traffic is essential even if you have a blog, where more reach inspires others and has more impact on their lives.
How to Start?
There are many ways by which you can drive traffic to your website, and build an online following. Choosing the right method depends on your budget and goals. Look at these examples of paid and free ways for promoting your website.
- Online Advertising: Use Google’s online advertising to get your name before the audience searches for businesses or for blogs to read in leisure in Google search and related products. When using Google Ads, you need to pay only for results, such as clicks to the website or calls to the business.
- Social Media: An effective way to build an organic following is to make a strong presence on social media. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter promote photos, content, and related updates related to your brand and website.
You may note that the main objective of Social Media is to make real connections with the audience and build a community. You need to be authentic, create, and post useful content, and use relevant tags. You could also go for influencer marketing and collaborations.
- SEO: SEO or Search Engine Optimization refers to everything you could do for website visibility on search engines such as Google. Most web traffic comes from clicking on a few initial unpaid search results. Hence, it is worthwhile taking time in enhancing SEO.
- Content Marketing: Creating and posting useful content that your audience loves to read could attract and engage a larger community online. For instance, a restaurant could start a recipe blog, or a financial advisor would share newsletters on saving for retirement. Content marketing includes blog posts, videos, newsletters through email, podcasts, lists, magazines, user guides, infographics, etc.
How do you track your website?
It is necessary to receive feedback on your audience's growth. One main benefit of online presence is that all the required metrics are trackable. These are some of the key methods to study your website’s performance:
- Google Analytics: Google offers a wide range of tools to measure the performance or data of the website to analyze insights about the visitors. Solutions could range from basic techniques to high-level enterprise analytics.
- Social media metrics: Most social media platforms provide basic measurement tools. For better indication, you could track the number of followers and its increase over time, along with the engagement on the posts. 1-5% of engagement is considered Good.
Once you build a strong audience, you need some indicators to enable the optimization of the efforts. The key indicators are as follows:
- Conversion: Is your website getting good traffic, but not enough subscribers? If people are stepping back in the initial phase, it indicates that the website would need to work on retaining your audience and inspiring with what they expect, (e.g.purchases), or else it shows that you have targeted the wrong audience.
- Testing: The usability test is an effective way to get great feedback on the website. This method enables real people to test or try your site and you could see their reactions.
- Distribution: If you get adequate web traffic on one of the social media platforms, but not crossing over to the website, you would have to strengthen the connection between the desired social media platforms and the website. When creating and posting content in one place, it is necessary that you share it everywhere, and promote it across social media platforms to prevent losing your audience. You also need to include links to relevant pages on the website in the social media posts and include social media links on your website, so the visitors could easily like the posts and follow you on social media, from your website itself.
Iknasoft is the leading marketing agency. You will get the best tools to help you increase the web traffic on your website. We have an expert team to assist you in increasing the traffic with services & tools such as SEO services, Content Marketing, etc.
Contact us for assistance. We are here to assist you!!